2D echocardiography was additionally identified as a 2D-Echo. This implies a non-invasive investigation practiced to evaluate the functioning and assess the sections of your heart. It produces images of the numerous parts of the heart using sound vibrations and performs it simply to check for damages, blockages, and blood flow rate. 2D-Echo gives your physician knowledge like the functioning of your heart, diagnose the faults, if any, and plan the treatment for the developing disease. Your standard 2D-Echo results further improve your mind be at peace that your heart is working well-made.
What are the Benefits of 2D-Echo?
Echocardiography is a vital tool in implementing the physician important information about the heart on the following:
- Extension of the chambers, volume, and the depth of the walls.
- Pumping function, if it is normal or decreased to a mild/severe degree.
- Valve function – structure, thickness, and progress of heart’s valves.
- Volume state as low blood pressure may happen as a result of poor heart function.
- Pericardial flow (fluid in the pericardium and the sac that encloses the heart), congenital heart disease, blood clots or tumors, abnormal elevation of pressure within the lungs, etc.
- This helps in evaluating risk factors and further for diagnosing diseases at an advanced stage, which will appear in active treatment and better command of the condition.
Why Choose Aruna Scan and Diagnostics
The Aruna scan and diagnostics contribute high-quality 2D echo services in Hyderabad with a staff of qualified and skilled experts in secure environments. We use advanced technology developments and presents different scanning services. To ensure the safety and security of the individuals and further to eliminate human errors. We at Aruna Scan & Diagnostic center endeavor to offer many 2D echo services to each individual at very affordable prices. We give relevant and reliable services to individuals by combining technology advancements with expert technical staff and doctors.