A Treadmill Stress Test (TMT) is a mold of stress test that’s directed while you do run walking on a treadmill throughout an Electro Cardiogram (ECG). The TMT testing weighs blood circulation in your heart while you’re nodding and beneath the magnetism of optimum substantial pressure.
What are the benefits of Treadmill Stress Test?
A TMT is administered to determine the following conditions.
- To classify an inherent heart problem like coronary artery disease (CAD) wherein blood vessels/arteries get clogged, diseased or infected
- To circumscribe the functioning of your heart, post a heart attack or angioplasty
- To distinguish inhibited heart conditions like inconsiderable breathing, dizziness, chest discomfort, and falling physical weaknesses
- To advise the productiveness of medications practiced curing diseases such as angina and ischemia
- To spot any unnatural heartbeat rate because of endeavor affected by exercise.
Why choose in Aruna scan and diagnostics?
The Aruna scan and diagnostic center is one of the leading diagnostic centers which provide in Treadmill Stress Test Hyderabad. The Aruna scan and diagnostics advanced Treadmill Stress Test in Hyderabad adopting high-level technology to decline transgressions, to provide reliable and up-to-date results. Adx contributes Treadmill Stress test at a low price when you compare it with the cost of the Treadmill Stress Test in Hyderabad.